The Brainbox Tutorials provides you with the latest sample paper or mock paper for CBSE class 8 Mathematics for the year 2021. The CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Sample Paper for 2021 will be very helpful for the students to prepare the syllabus for their upcoming exams. You can go through the paper provided below and can also download it to practice offline.
By solving CBSE Class 8 Mathematics sample paper, a student will be well acquainted with the format of the question papers and pattern of the questions asked.
Overview of Mathematics Syllabus for CBSE Class 8 for 2020-2021
Below is an overview of the chapters included in the syllabus of CBSE NCERT book Class 8 Mathematics.
Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
Chapter 5: Data Handling
Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
Chapter 10: Visualising Solid Shapes
Chapter 11: Mensuration
Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
Chapter 14: Factorisation
Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Sample Paper For 2021
This Mathematics sample paper for CBSE class 8 has been prepared in accordance with the syllabus for the session 2020-2021 given in NCERT. Solve this paper by following the actual exam rules, especially the time limit. You can also download the PDF of Class 8 Mathematics sample paper For 2021 for offline practice.
CBSE Class 8 Science Sample Papers For 2021
What is the correct way to Solve CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Sample Paper?
Every student must know the correct way to solve this CBSE Maths specimen paper for Class 8 to gain maximum benefit. Infact, every sample paper should be solved following this rule.
- First and foremost, you should be well prepared with the syllabus.
- Go through all the formulas of each chapter from your book.
- Practise all types of Sums.
- Before attempting the sample paper, you should set an alarm to end the exam.
- Keep aside your textbook and notes. This is the test of your logical reasoning and capability.
- The time limit of the exam should be same as in actual exams of your school.
- Solve the paper according to the instruction provided in the paper.
How to Check the answers of sample papers?
You can open your textbook now and check the answers by yourself.
You can also ask your Math teacher to check your solution.
You can also ask your Math teacher to answer the questions which you have not understood/found.
You can discuss the answers with fellow students in the comments section too.
Below is the Mathematics sample paper for CBSE Class 8. You can also Download CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Sample Paper Free PDF for 2021 for offline practice. Best of luck.
CBSE Related links
- CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
- CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
- CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
- CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
- CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
Share this with your friends.
Subscribe our YouTube channel for latest educational updates.