Mensuration calculates the parameters of Geometric figures such as lateral surface area, total surface area, volume of rectangle, triangle, cube, cuboid, cylinder, cone, sphere etc. The Brainbox Tutorials has devised a Mensuration MCQs of ICSE Class 10 Maths for ICSE class 10 students. This Mensuration MCQs ICSE Class 10 Maths test contains answers too. This test will help ICSE Class 10 students to review their understanding and preparation of the topic mensuration and will boost their confidence for the upcoming Board examination.
ICSE Class 10 Mensuration chapter includes exercises on Solid and hollow cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Hemisphere, Spherical and Hemispherical shell, surface area and volume of combination of solids and conversion of solids from one shape to another.
Mensuration MCQs ICSE Class 10 Maths
Below are the quiz and the rules to be followed while performing this Practice Test On the chapter Mensuration.
You can go through the tutorial of this chapter in video form to understand the concept clearly. Here are the links to the video tutorial.
Video tutorial on:
- Solid Cylinder
- Hollow Cylinder
- Sphere and Hemisphere
- Surface area and volume of combination of solids
- Conversion of solids from one shape to another.
Rules For The MCQ Test on Mensuration
- This quiz has 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So the maximum marks of this test are 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand to solve the sums.
- keep your Maths book away from you. This is the test of your memory. So do not take the help of the Maths book.
- The correct answer and explanation are provided at the end of this quiz.
Happy learning and always say yes to Maths.
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10