Expansions or Algebraic Identities is a very important chapter in Class 9 Maths. In CBSE class 9 book you can find Identities in the chapter Polynomials. Take this Algebraic Identities/Expansions MCQ test for Class 9 here. Online quiz on Expansions will increase the confidence in students and students will never hesitate to do the sums on Expansions/Algebraic Identities. This Online Quiz is provided by The Brainbox Tutorials. The quiz has multiple choice questions on the topic Expansions/Algebraic Identities. Class 9 students, whether they belong to ICSE or CBSE or any other state board will be benefitted by this online quiz on Expansions.
Algebraic Identities/Expansions MCQ test Class 9
Below are the quiz and the rules to be followed while performing this online test quiz.
You can go through the tutorial of this chapter in video form to understand the concept clearly. Here is the link to the video tutorial.
Video tutorial on Expansions/Algebraic Identities Class 9 Maths:
- This quiz has 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So the maximum marks of this test are 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand to solve the sums.
- keep your Maths book away from you. This is the test of your memory. So do not take the help of the Maths book.
- The correct answer and explanation are provided at the end of this quiz.
Happy learning. Say yes to maths.
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
- Sample Papers For Class 6
- Sample Papers For Class 7
- Sample Papers For Class 8
- Sample Papers For Class 9
- Sample Papers For Class 10
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest educational updates.