This online MCQ quiz relates to Class 9 Maths Chapter Heron’s Formula. The Brainbox Tutorials has devised this Heron’s Formula MCQ CBSE Class 9 Math Test especially for CBSE Class 9 students. This MCQ Test on the chapter Heron’s Formula contains answers too. This test will help Class 9 students to review their understanding and preparation of all the formulas related to area of triangle in the chapter Heron’s formula and will boost their confidence for the exam.
Heron’s Formula MCQ CBSE Class 9 Math
Below are the quiz and the rules to be followed while performing this Practice Test On the chapter Heron’s Formula.
You can go through the tutorial of this chapter in video form to understand the concept clearly. Here are the links to the video tutorial.
Rules for Heron’s Formula MCQ CBSE Class 9 Math
- This quiz has 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So the maximum marks of this test are 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand to solve the sums.
- keep your Maths book away from you. This is the test of your memory. So do not take the help of the Maths book.
- The correct answer and explanation are provided at the end of this quiz.
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
Subscribe my YouTube channel for latest educational updates.