The mid point theorem states that “the line segment joining the midpoints of any two sides of the triangle is parallel to the third side and is equal to half of the length of the third side.” The mid-point theorem, in geometry, helps in determining the missing values of the sides of triangle. It provides a connection between a triangle’s sides and the line segment formed by the midpoints of any two of the triangle’s sides. Mid-point theorem MCQ test is prepared by The Brainbox Tutorials to make the concept of mid-point theorem crystal clear to the students.
Mid point Theorem MCQ Class 9 ICSE
If you are keen to have a quick recap of all the concepts of the chapter Mid-point Theorem or not very confident to take the test, then I recommend the free video tutorials of this chapter provided by The Brainbox Tutorials. Below are the links to the video explanation of the chapter Mid-point Theorem ICSE Class 9 Maths.
- Mid-point Theorem proof
- Converse of Mid-point Theorem proof
- Intercept Theorem proving
- Mid-point theorem and Intercept Theorem Sums solved
Rules for Mid point Theorem MCQ Test Class 9 ICSE
- This quiz has 10 multiple choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So maximum marks is 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand in order to solve the sums.
- The correct answer and explanation is provided at the end of this quiz.
Please share your score in test in the comments section below. You are free to have as many attempts you want.
Happy learning and always say yes to Maths.