The Latest news update on the ICSE/ISC Board exams 2020 is here. ICSE has decided to completely cancel the board exams of Class 10 and 12. According to the latest update from the SC, ICSE board has decided to do away with all the pending exams of class 10 and 12. ICSE has told that they largely agree with the affidavit submitted by the CBSE .
ICSE Exam results 2020 date
Points on which ICSE Decision differs from CBSE
Following are the important points which make decisions of ICSE and CBSE board regarding the board exams, differ from each other.
- ICSE has completely cancelled the exams of classes 10 and 12, whereas CBSE has given a provision for “optional examination” for class 12 students.
It is to be noticed that on 15th June ICSE has given a decision to allow class 10 and class 12 students to appear for the ICSE board exam in an optional manner.
- Alhough ICSE has given a similar decision as CBSE, to cancel the Classes 10 and 12 board examination, they have cleared that their methodology of marks assessment for the pending exams will be different from the methodology submitted by CBSE.
It means that they are not going to allot marks on the remaining exams on the basis of average of the marks of best 3 performing subjects, as per the affidavit submitted by CBSE.
ICSE/ISC Exams 2020 Results Date
What would be the methodology of Marks assessment for ICSE?
Watch the Video Here
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
- ICSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
- Sample Papers For Class 6
- Sample Papers For Class 7
- Sample Papers For Class 8
- Sample Papers For Class 9
- Sample Papers For Class 10