It requires the right amount of practice in every topic, if a student aims to score high marks in any subject. Students can score good marks by referring to the MCQs prepared by The Brainbox Tutorials. ICSE Class 9 Mensuration MCQs Maths has been made keeping in mind the formulas related to Triangle, Rectangle, Square, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Trapezium, Circle, Cuboid and Cube. Attempting this MCQ Test on the chapter Mensuration will help the students to polish their skills and be more confident while doing the sums based on formulas.
ICSE Class 9 Mensuration MCQs
Rules For ICSE Class 9 Mensuration MCQs
- This quiz has 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So the maximum marks of this test are 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand to solve the sums.
- keep your Maths book away from you. This is the test of your memory. So do not take the help of the Maths book.
- The correct answer and explanation are provided at the end of this quiz.
Happy learning and always say yes to Maths.
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for latest educational updates.