Polynomials is a very important chapter in CBSE Class 10 Maths. This chapter is very scoring too. A MCQ quiz on Polynomials chapter has been provided by The Brainbox Tutorials keeping in mind the exam preparations of the students. These MCQ based sums are going to help the Board exam aspirants a lot. The main aim of preparing this Polynomials MCQ CBSE Class 10 Maths is to boost confidence into the students and help students self analyze their potential.
Polynomials MCQ CBSE Class 10 Maths
Below are the quiz and the rules to be followed while performing this Practice Test On the chapter Polynomials for CBSE Class 10.
You can go through the tutorial of this chapter in video form to understand the concept clearly. Here are the links to the video tutorial.
Rules For Polynomials MCQ Test
- This quiz has 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Each sum has 2 marks.
- So the maximum marks of this test are 20.
- There is no time limit.
- You should be ready with a pen and copy in your hand to solve the sums.
- keep your Maths book away from you. This is the test of your memory. So do not take the help of the Maths book.
- The correct answer and explanation are provided at the end of this quiz.
Happy learning and always say yes to Maths.
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 6
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 7
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 8
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 9
CBSE Chapter wise Quiz For Class 10
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 6
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 7
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 8
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 9
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 10
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for latest educational updates.